Wednesday April 27, 2011
3:45 – 5:45 Vickie Ayres QuickBooks Deep Dive
3:45 – 5:15 Vita Vygovska Love Your Business Twice as Much—And Get More Done in Half the Time!
3:45 – 5:45 Melissa Galt From a Whisper to a Shout: Social Marketing Secrets for Designers
3:45 – 5:15 DBRX Workshop Consults
QuickBooks Deep Dive – Advanced Tips & Techniques for QuickBooks
Investigate dozens of ideas that will immediately improve your profitability and your financial peace of mind with QuickBooks guru Vickie Ayres. Using a sample company file, follow along as Vickie performs a deep dive into the information stored in QuickBooks that can help you make better decisions for your business, improve revenues and make the “un-fun” aspect of running a business simpler and less stressful.
This hands- on session will cover:
• Troubleshooting the three most common errors Vickie encounters in her consults
• The top 10 best practices for working in QuickBooks.
• Vickie’s five favorite new features from QuickBooks 2011 that will save you time and make managing your business and finances a breeze.
This session is incredibly useful and profitable for anyone using QuickBooks Pro or Premier, 2008-2011.You’ll leave confident in your QuickBooks acumen—it will be like you’ve just hired on your own CFO!( Those of you who have taken Vickie’s QuickBooks Coaching already know what a difference she can make!) Start compiling your list of questions for this custom session as Vickie will incorporate as many as possible into the class.
The Fine Print: Price: $125. This session is 2 hours long . Maximum 10 per session. Session offered Wednesday April 27, 2011 3:45pm – 5:45 pm. If you are considering an upgrade this is a great opportunity to see the 2011 edition in action.
You’re welcome to bring your laptop with QuickBooks installed and follow along as Vickie demonstrates advanced and complex QuickBooks features, or, if you don’t have a laptop, all the ideas and techniques will be included on a detailed handout complete with screenshots.
Love Your Business Twice as Much—And Get More Done in Half the Time!
• Wish there were more hours in the day?
• Need to know how to do MORE with LESS?
• Wind up frustrated there isn’t enough time to do what you really love?
In this highly interactive workshop Vita discusses concepts and ideas to help you build a business that will support your creative expression, feed your energy, and grow your bottom line. If you have ever wished you could squeeze more out of every hour, while doing most of what you love and none of what you don’t, then you’ll want to be part of this session! At this workshop, you will discover:
- Easy and effective techniques to see exactly where your time is spent (and wasted). You’ll walk away with a visual tool Vita uses in her own business to identify and eliminate time-sucks forever.
- The one single, simple improvement you can implement immediately that will double your productivity.
- Powerful time-saving tips you can put into practice right away and use daily, so that you can concentrate on your “genius work”.
- Clever short-cuts and compelling strategies to fend off “bright shiny objects”, master emerging marketing opportunities, and focus on the joys of your craft, creativity, and client interaction.
At the end of the session, you’ll be armed with your own productivity tool-kit (including lists, forms, check-lists, and charts)
Preparation: To ensure your best results and personalized approach, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire before the session. This will be a true workshop where you will have an opportunity to craft your own action plan, participate in hot-seats, and ask questions.
Added Bonus: After the session, when you’ve had some time to ‘test-drive’ your new productivity tool kit, take advantage of a 20-minute personal coaching session with Vita (within 30 days of the workshop) where you can ask additional questions and trouble-shoot challenges.
The Fine Print: Price: $125. This session is 1-1/2 hour long . Maximum 10 per session. Session offered Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 3:45pm – 5:15pm
From a Whisper to a Shout: Social Marketing Secrets for Designers
Struggle to find time for social media?
Think it is just about wasting time and discussing what you had for lunch?
Love connecting with friends and family online, but can’t imagine how it can help your business.
Social media is powerful and cost effective for building lasting profitable relationships. Discover the ins and outs of finding your target market and bringing them from a shout online to a paying client. Stop the overwhelm and get a clear understanding of the profit potential you command when you pick and choose which tools to use to creatively trounce your competition.
v Boost YOUR Online (and Offline) Visibility
v Get Timesaver Shortcuts to Maximize YOUR Social Media Efforts
v Establish YOUR Unique Voice and Enhance YOUR Credibility
v Learn Five Social Media Strategies to Build YOUR Presence
v Capture Leads Straight from YOUR Competition
You’ll walk away with:
The Fine Print: Price: $150. This session is 2 hours long . Maximum 12 per session. Session offered Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 3:45 pm – 5:45 pm.