We’re believers in the power of travel. You can always make money; you can’t always make memories. That’s why our Decor Tours were created. Feed your wanderlust and come along with us on our design adventure. Mark your calendar for our Everyday Extraordinary London June 3-10, 2019. This tour is a mix of old and new, fashion and interiors, wall coverings and fabric, big brands and independents, producers and “thought producers”.
EVERYDAY EXTRAORDINARY TOUR INCLUDES :
* Private Tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum; plus the Dior: Designer of Dreams exhibition!
* Tour Hampton Court Palace featuring the Royal School of Needlework
* Explore London famous attractions- Big Ben, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace
* Inspiring creative experiences including studio visits and hands-on opportunities incorporating some of the region’s most famous artistic traditions.
* Day trip to textile designer, Margo Selby’s studio with lunch by the sea.
* Thames River Cruise
* Four-star hotel accommodations in a celebrated Art Deco property in the heart of Mayfair
* Pick-up from London Heathrow Airport
* Daily Continental breakfast
* Evening aperitifs each evening while we review the day, compare notes, share stories, etc.
* All ground transportation to group destinations and excursions
* Entrance and guided tour fees to group visits to museums and workshops
* Private visits to textile dealers, mills, design companies and collectors
* Pre-travel web session with Deb and Susan to preview locations, planning, travel details, and much more
Get all the details on our website. Reserve your seat today – there are only a few seats left!